February 25, 2010

Sometimes, its all about me ;D

20 things people do not know about me

  1. I stopped smoking for almost four months already
  2. I lessen my intake of Nestea Iced Tea
  3. Purple is my least favorite color
  4. I still don't have a driver's license and yes its' because I still don't know how to drive yet
  5. I love to cook
  6. Sometimes, I love to be all-dolled up (put on dressies and make-up) that is why I have photo shoots with my sister Mae
  7. I wish I could bathe in the rain again
  8. Even though I know how to swim, I am afraid of the deep waters
  9. I love watching wedding audio visual presentations and they give me chills and give me a happy cry (http://www.mayadstudios.com)
  10. I've named my gadgets such as my laptop and my d60 as: Hollowblock (laptop) and Passion (d60)
  11. I would like to travel around the Philippines (Especially to Batanes, Palawan, and Bantayan Island, Cebu)
  12. In the playground, I love the swing
  13. I do not know how to use the rollerblades and to ice skate
  14. For the longest time, I want to ride a bike again
  15. I love to play Tekken (whether it's in Timezone, PSP or Xbox)
  16. I am part Filipino, part Cebuano, part Spanish, part American and part Korean
  17. I would love to have a red light-sayber
  18. My "simpleng pangarap" just for laughs: To be the voice you hear at elevators, MRT/LRT trains, airports
  19. I love to draw blueprints of houses. Sometimes when an inspiration comes to mind, I just draw it right then and there in a piece of paper 'til I finish. (If only Architecture didn't involved numbers an computations, I would have taken that as my course instead.)
  20. I don't know how to use chopsticks
*inspired by twisted pink pig's blog entry 20 things people don't know about me

No comments:

Post a Comment