October 12, 2010

Its not regret, its a realization-- nah... its regret.

Realization # 1: Now that I am in the fast paced world filled with career driven people there is one thing I just realized. If only I did better during high school through college; if only I exerted more effort. If only I wasn't that happy go lucky student who was satisfied with mediocrity and getting passing mark; if only I took a specialty in which I was passionate at and took more extra-curricular activities, then it wouldn't be hard surviving in this fast paced world.

I know one must not have regrets in life, but this is one thing I see when I look back in taking this ongoing adventure called life. One day if someone asks me or if my children ask me what was one thing in your past that you wish you could fix, this would be at the top of my list. I'm not asking to be an over-achiever student, I just want much better grades, a few recognitions here and there and not be content with just a passing grade-- that would do. I just wish I did and gave my best while I was still studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment