November 20, 2010

With age comes wisdom... I hope so.

Got the photo from Google.com

Six days to go. Six days to go before I turn a new page in my life. I begin to count how many years to go before my age will be not be seen in the days of a calendar (and thank goodness, I still have nine years before saying bye-bye to the calendar days) I am about to celebrate my birthday, and I think something's wrong with me. I am not excited to celebrate it and I don't know what the reason behind it. The days are fast approaching and yet I still don't have a plan how to celebrate it. Don't get me wrong... it's not that I don't want to get another year older. I absolutely love the fact I getting another year older. I also got one of the best presents ever for this year's birthday, but I don't know I feel that it will be just another day.

I happily look back on my previous birthdays: two years ago, there was a very very good surprise birthday gift from my very good friends Carmemeh and Trikzy which was totally unforgettable. And last year there was Joey's 12 midnight surprise which I absolutely loved. Ahhhh... those were the years. =)

I just hope an idea will dawn on me, and maybe hoping for a little surprise (hahaha, just kidding) =p I just want to celebrate it with the people I love, i just don't know how to celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment