December 10, 2009

153 days and still counting.. still going strong.

December 10, 2009 Thursday

Today I had one of the most happiest days
of my life. Despite my need to prepare and study for my thesis defense on Monday (Wish me much luck! :) ), writing my paper for Feature and Technical Writing class and my revision for the yearbook's article; I went to Enchanted Kingdom (EK) with Joey, my Love. :)

Today's the day we celebrate our 153th day together. At first I thought today was just going to be another day, I go to school; he goes to school and we celebrate our monthsary on the weekend but at 8am this morning he texted me, telling me if I really needed to go to school today, and the obvious answer would be no, hahaha! Then I called him and asked him why he asked then he told me to prepare already because we are going to Enchanted Kingdom today (and he planned it already days before)

10:30am he fetched me here at home then went to his school first because he needed to pass some requirements then went straight to EK, but since I didn't eat breakfast yet I was already hungry so we decided to eat at Mcdo at Waltermart, Sta.Rosa. After sharing stories and having a hearty meal we already headed to EK.

Upon arriving Enchanted Kingdom... apparently, we weren't informed that a HUGE amount of the student population from different schools will be having their field trip there and on that day but that didn't stop us from enjoying our day. The first thing we did was to try the 4D and The Journey to the Center of the Earth was being shown. I enjoyed the ride despite experiencing double-vision due to the goggles and poor eyesight. Since long lines were very evident on the rides I want to go to, we decided to go around first. As we were going around my Love was so excited in trying our new Nikkor 35mm lens, and took lots of pictures of me, hehe. :)

Then we decided to go to the Science Discovery Exhibit, as we were approaching the said exhibit we were curious as to why there were a lot of people gathering in front of the exhibit.. only to find out that a celebrity who is currently linked with the Pacman, hahaha! On the Science Discovery Exhibit, we just acted like kids who are seeing this inventions for the first time. We really had a fun time here and tried every invention that was present. After such, we continued to roam around until I got tried of roaming around and convinced Love to take risks and join the people who were lining up for the rides.

The first ride we rode was the Flying Fiesta, then went ahead to the Juggle Log Jam. Before heading to our next ride Anchors Away, we stood by, watched and took pictures of the "fire eaters" (I don't know what to call them sorry, hehe) Having a lot of laughs on the Anchors Away, we lined up on our last ride the Wheel of Fate. The lines were really exagge, but I really want to ride it, so we were really patient despite me being hungry already, and as we were nearing the gondola.. the actress who is currently linked to the Pacman and that boy who is friend's with Bro had a shoot on the Wheel of Fate. People (especially men) went gaga over that actress and the kids went gaga for that boy, hahaha! After all that trouble and me being so irritated by that matter... we were able to ride, finally! I really enjoyed the cool Christmas breeze and enjoyed the view over-looking the whole hectare of the Enchanted Kingdom. The whole place was filled with Christmas lights, which gave me a feeling of sadness. I don't know why, but every time I look at Christmas lights.. it really gives me a sense of sadness and melancholy.

After the rides are emptied, the lights start to go out and people start to leave what is left in me is a wonderful and blissful memory of today. A day spent with the most important person in my life, the person whom I really love and cherish, the person whom I can't imagine a life without him. A day where what mattered most was just the two of us, and making each other happy; and a day we just forgot the world. And you know what the truth is? For the past months, I really felt that.. I want to be near him everyday; I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment