December 15, 2009

I am on a high, there's nothing more to it.

December 15, 2009 Tuesday
2:16pm

Yesterday, I felt one of the greatest feelings ever. A absolutely great feeling one college student will ever experience! :)

Yesterday was our thesis defense, wherein you discuss your thesis in front of three panelists, report all the results of the study and after such the panelists will ask a series of questions regarding your works. Our thesis was all about the sexualization of women in the feature articles and images of women in Philippine tabloids. Me and my thesis mates really worked hard and placed so much effort into our work and it was judged yesterday.

And thank God, the results were great. Although I didn't get a grade that high but at least all of us were able to pass. After announcing to us our grades and after the panelists have left I felt so much happiness and as if a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders. It was as if we were in a do or die game of an La Salle vs. Ateneo, the final game that will settle it all, and we won, haha! :) I really felt have and I truly appreciated all my friends who congratulated me especially when I was congratulated by the love of my life. But I felt so happy I almost cried when I told my parents that I was able to pass my thesis defense. All they had was words of praises for me- that they were so proud of me, they knew I could do it, that they were so grateful to have a daughter like me. I felt so loved by them, by all the people I love.

I'm such in a high right now, its as if anything is possible for me after conquering my thesis defense. Although, this is still not the end of it I will still go through a lot requirements to pass and to accomplish but I can see greener pastures already, I know I will graduate. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Huli ka! Hehe! May blog ka pala... Yabang, tapos na sa thesis. Pffft. :P

    ReplyDelete