March 07, 2010

He wrote this for me.

July 12, 2009
12:15am

The first time I met you, I thought, "Wow...she has a really beautiful smile."
The second time we met, I could hardly breathe and was really scared to say something, anything.
When we went out on our first date, our eyes spoke.
On our second date, I realized that I'd do anything for you. Even wait until my heart dies.
When you made me the best dinner that anyone other than my parents made me...you made my mind scatter and my heart fall.
Last night...was the best I've ever had. It was the first time I spent time with a girl and all we did was talk, smile, laugh, hug, and kiss. When we stared at each others' eyes, I could see how much I meant to you, and you saw how happy I was with you.

My Sakura, cherry blossom of my now completed heart...I love you so much. From the darkness that resides in my innermost being, you burned ever so brightly with your pale white light, your sweet petals caressed the cracked surface of my thoughts.
You made me whole again...
You made me live again.

I love you very much Beatrize Blanche Oria.

My entire heart and being..only belongs to you.

When I looked in your eyes, I saw a life I've always wanted to be a part of.

My heart only sings for you, and you alone.

Forever your Syaoran,
Joey

Christmas' 09

To a simple girl who changed my life.

6th monthsary

Life with you so far has been extraordinary. The love you gave me has been enough to last me a thousand lifetimes. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment